On Thursday, November 2nd, 2017, Skyline Retail REIT purchased a 12-property portfolio consisting of Rexall PharmaPlus stores in communities across Ontario.
Together, the properties comprise 145,489 square feet of retail space. The portfolio was purchased for $61.6M.
Properties in the portfolio include:
- 537-547 Frederick Street, Kitchener, ON (new community for the Retail REIT)
- 1505 Highbury Avenue, London, ON
- 71 Sandwich Street, Amherstburg, ON (new community for the Retail REIT)
- 399 King Street, Welland, ON (new community for the Retail REIT)
- 401 St. Clair Street, Chatham, ON
- 1507 9th Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON
- 466 Goderich Street, Port Elgin, ON
- 470 Centre Street North, Napanee, ON (new community for the Retail REIT)
- 1975 Bancroft Drive, Sudbury, ON
- 848 Lasalle Boulevard, Sudbury, ON
- 129 Trunk Road, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- 13 Second Line West, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
About Skyline Retail REIT
Skyline Retail REIT (the “REIT”) is a privately owned and managed portfolio of retail properties, focused on acquiring well-located properties with service-oriented, national brand tenants in secondary and tertiary communities across Canada.
Skyline Retail REIT is distributed as an alternative investment product through Skyline Wealth Management Inc. (“Skyline Wealth”), the preferred Exempt Market Dealer for the REIT.
Skyline Retail REIT is committed to providing outstanding places to conduct business and services. It prioritises superior service to its retail tenants while surfacing value with a goal to deliver stable returns to its investors.
To learn about additional alternative investment products offered through Skyline Wealth, please visit SkylineWealth.ca.
Skyline Retail REIT is operated and managed by Skyline Group of Companies.
For media inquiries, please contact:Jeff Stirling
Vice President, Corporate Marketing & Communications, Skyline Group of Companies
5 Douglas Street, Suite 301
Guelph, ON N1H 2S8